torstaina, maaliskuuta 24, 2005

Turkin kikolo opettaa

Vihdoinkin on mahdollista lukea ulkomaan ammattilaisen ohjeita suomalaisille säälittäville ATM pelleille.
As you have read a shitload of times, being a Turk in Finnish nitelife is the worst thing you can be. A Turk is a monster, a rapist and any other description you can find to explain a psycho?In the nitelife we don?t have many Turks though?
The kebab people, are not Turks anyway?
One is from Italy? Funny, that guy is from my town actually?
Another guy, also from my town, is Spanish?
Few others, including a stripper, used to be Italians?
I have not seen one kebab guy who is Turkish, when the night comes?

One guy from Turkish town Istanbul, has a hobby of going international, he has tried being english, german, north and south cyprus, norway, greek? And I have to add, its funny to see how many women fall for this?.
Ohja numero 1: Kun iltakoittaa ja on aika iskeä naisia, älä missään tapuksessa oma itsesi, vaan keksi itsellesi mielenkiintoinen rooli - vaikkapa toisen maan kansalaisena. Valehtele niin paljon kuin kehtaat - mitän enemmän valehtelet, sitä enemmän naiset tykkäävät.
But still funny how the same guy gets turned down when being Turkish, and then gets laid when not. The same guy, the same act.
Puhu totta naisille -et saa. Valehtelet -saat.
At the end of the night even though I was still smiling, I felt pity.. Felt sorry?For the Finnish male.

Feeling, if I were a Finnish guy, I would be so pissed off with my country?s women, for drooling over these guys, for the love to the behaviour that would, if I were to behave in such a way, have marked me as hopelessly desperate forever, in the same women?s eyes?

Ei kommentteja: