Amazing Atheist ei tunnu hokaavan tai tunnustavan meemin totuutta.
MEEMIN KOMMENTOINTI HÄMMÄSTYTTÄÄ
FB:sta löytyy tällaisia kommentteja pilvin pimein:
- By the way if anyone one knows anything about men rights group which are the ones that creates this ridiculous meme, they are a army of misogynist. I would be very angry if I found out my son was following that crap.
- I'm sick of these "men's rights" snot bags because they're all spoiled little boys who blame feminism for the fact they can't get laid instead of trying to be decent people. Good for that mom putting that little shit in his place.
- The way the mom handled it doesn't actually help him other than to shame him into not posting controversial stuff he doesn't understand. Private, insightful conversation would've been much better.
- Wow, this Mom had such an opportunity to really school her son with love, integrity and class but she threatened him and called him a "Douche Canoe" instead.
- Well, we all understand why he's an ass now. I would be disappointed in my son if he grew up to post such a thing.
"Me kaikki ymmärrämme, miksi poika on kusipää. Olisin pettynyt, jos oma poikani postailisi vastaavia meemejä."Anteeksi vaan, minä en ymmärrä meemin aiheuttamaa närkästystä. Meemihän on hauska ja enemmän tai vähemmän paikkansa pitävä.
Selittäkää minulle, mikä meemissä risoo naisia?