The Equality Illusion: The Truth About Women and Men Today
Today it is widely believed that women and men have achieved equality. This, quite simply, is an illusion.
- Women working in the UK earn on average 23% less than men.
- Two-thirds of the world s illiterate people are women.
- The conviction rate for rape is only 6.5% in the UK.
- 1.5 million people in the UK have an eating disorder 90% of them women.
- During the 1990s the number of men paying for sex acts in the UK doubled.
- One in four women living in the UK will experience violence at the hands of a current or former partner.
Tutkimus: Uskolliset miehet ovat pettäjiä älykkäämpiä
Herrasmies auttaa aina naista hädässä (2009)
Osaamista huoltajuuskiistoihin odotettavissa