lauantaina, helmikuuta 02, 2008

Naisten logiikkaa

Analyysin lähtökohta:
British women in their thirties want mates. They can’t find any. Why? Because most eligible males are selfish, mixed-up man-boys chasing no-strings sex, says our correspondent

Where have all the men gone? Instead, we have an overload of man-boys – which leaves a generation of single, thirtysomething women who are their natural mates bewildered. I am one of those women.

I don’t know of any woman my age (35) who hasn’t spent several years in love with a boyfriend, only to have to give up on the relationship after realising that children and commitment were not going to happen for ages, if at all.
Ja odotettu johtopäätös:
I was involved in research that looked at how the sexes perceive their market value – ie, what they think their “package” is worth to the opposite sex. The results suggested that males in their early and mid-forties overestimated their standing the most. They are getting richer at this age, and become self-deluded about what they can get in return.

5 kommenttia:

Junakohtaus kirjoitti...

And yes, now I’ve learnt that I can, I mess women around in ways I’d never have done in my twenties.”

Olenko mä ainoa, jonka mielestä tossa sanotaan, että kolmenkympin ylittäneillä pelin ehdot tasoittuvat ja miehetkin pääsevät tekemään itsenäisiä päätöksiä?

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Vähän vaikuttas että siltä näyttää.

“Looking back, I can see a couple of girls I was ready to marry ten years ago. But I seem to have drifted farther and farther away from being ready since then,”

Ilmeisesti huonoja kokemuksia.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Luettuani tuon jutun nauroin kyllä vahingoniloisesti. Kun nainen tulee tiettyyn ikään, nainen joutuu yhtäkkiä parisuhdemarkkinoilla tasan samaan asemaan kuin ATM:t. Tai no, vähän parempaan. Häntä voidaan sentään käyttää pallientyhjennysalustana.

Hähähähähäkäkäkäkäkäkä! Saittepas maistaa omaa lääkettänne! Kyllä maailma tasii!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

http://plaza.fi/edome/toimituksen-blogi/tietokoneen-ansiosta-et-ole-enaa-koskaan-yksin

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hyvien jätkien maassa on paljon pahoja miehiä